Using a diecutting machine and vinyl, blogger Marty's Musings has created a one of a kind gallery wall celebrating family. This complete tutorial shares how to create your own photo grouping on a budget with practical tips from layout to choosing frames, pictures, words or inspiration to cutting vinyl and hanging.


Since I am a yard saler/cheapskate thrifter I began by collecting frames from around the house and up in my store attic. I had no idea how I would do the arrangement but I got enough frames to use 4×6, 5×7 and 8×10 black and white pictures. Whenever Walgreens had a sale on prints (or a free offer) I would order more black and whites in various sizes. I did NOT think through where everything would go and in which frame ahead of time. I just ordered pictures I liked or ones that would give me some variety.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram